I want to hear from you!

 

I want to hear from you! How is God working in your life?
 Take some time to journal or find a quiet time and space to be with God. Today, I want you to jot down 5 things in a journal of how God worked or is currently working in your life. For example for me, 5 things that God has been working in my life recently:
1. I need to be content with where I am in life, I am in college and I don’t need to rush to be anywhere else. I don’t need to start a family, or start a full time job yet, I am in college now so I need to just focus on my grades and getting my degree.
2. I am blessed to have my friends and awesome family, that sometimes I take for granted, I need to keep giving hugs and writing letters to people because they mean the most to me.
3. Don’t rush relationships. I see through social media so many people getting engaged and getting married with their significant other, but just because that’s where they are in life doesn’t mean I have to rush to be in that place and season of my life.
4. I am praying about summer, and how I will be a summer camp counselor for girls back in PA. I am praying for God’s guidance and wisdom throughout this job opportunity.
5. I am praying that God will bring me an amazing roommate for my fall semester at Gardner Webb, and that I will have a great fall semester!


Comments