Have a little sunshine!


Let’s go outside! 

Have you ever been outside and just felt the warmth of the sun, felt the grass between your toes, and heard the birds chirping outside? It is such a peaceful and beautiful thing. Life can be a dark and scary with politics, news, or just stuff that happens in our lives, but it doesn’t hurt to just go for a walk to rest in the peace of your creator, who created you and this world we are living on. I encourage you to go for a walk and just rest in the stillness and presence of God.

Some Bible verses of rest:

Psalm 4:8(NIV), “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.”

Psalm 23:1-2(NIV), “The Lord is my shepherd,I lack nothing.”he makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides quiet waters”

Comments