You are special in God's eyes!

Hi, my name is Chloe! and this is my very first blog. Before I start talking about my story, let me tell you why I first wanted to start creating my own blog. I had inspiration to create this blog to encourage young teens that they are a beautiful creature that God created and are unique on the inside and out. Each human has a specific purpose to their life and future.You may not understand what God is doing in your life or why it happened, but he has a reason for it. So in this blog, I'm just going to pour out my thoughts of what God spoke to me through and about. I love how we can just come to him and talk to him about anything. Through nature, and the atmosphere around me, he has shown me so much beauty through his creation and he wants to share it with you! So now, let me tell my story that is still continuing in my life. Thanks to my family and friends who helped me along the way, who believed in me and encouraged me to keep hope and faith through what I was dealing with. So a few years ago, I felt so insecure about my outer appearance. I got jealous of all of the beautiful models who seemed flawless . I started eating less and less because I was concerned with the way that I was fat, when I was never fat. but I felt ugly. I didn't have a lot of friends because I was so insecure of how people would look and see someone different. A social outcast..
 I accepted myself as not a pretty human being. Then one day, when I was at my dance studio, my instructor told us to all look at the mirror and realize how pretty you are, not just on the outside, but on the inside too.So I seemed to accept who I was.
So as I close, I want you to go up to a mirror and look at yourself, and say these words- "I am beautiful". Everyday, you will start not only accepting how you look on the outside but how beautiful you are to everyone in the world. God will show you that you don't need to change your outer appearance to stay flawless. God made everyone unique in their own way. So as you go throughout your every day life, remember to be safe and stay strong! God loves you!
YOU GOT THIS!

Comments

  1. this is so awesome chloe! i am so glad God has pit this on your heart to share with others!!! keep going---this is amazing!!!! xoxo sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Chloe!! You inspire me. Thank you for being you. I love you so much. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment