Long time no see!

ABOUT ME!! HI GUYS!! So i made this blog a few years ago, like a lot of years ago! The last post I made was in 2017. When making the blog, I had a goal and an idea to read a few Bible verses and then talk about what I read and what God was speaking to me about, I really enjoy writing and just sharing my ideas on a piece of paper it’s really nice for me to reflect from the craziness of life sometimes!! Going to Gardner Webb as a junior transfer gave me the inspiration to start the blog back up again and now since I get to start this blog back up again, I also want to just talk about life and what’s going on in the world! Kind of like a diary. If you have any suggestions for me as a writer as I go about this blog, please don’t hesitate to give me ideas or things you want me to write about. Excited to start this blog and go back into writing as an author!



Comments